DESIGNED, ENGINEERED, BUILT, ALL IN THE USA.
TriTech brings a unique combination of expertise, raw materials and manufacturing excellence together that cannot be equaled by any other airless sprayer available in today’s market.
Designed by professionals for professionals.
One manifold for both filter and pump:
- Easy to clean, promotes proper drainage to keep clear of debris
- Large porting connects pump to filter Hand tightened filter bowl
All aerospace grade materials:
- No component in the pump manifold will ever rust
- Ball and seat made from TriTech unique carbide blend
- Positive shut off ensures always ready to spray
Unique repacking system:
- Correct alignment always ensured
- Piston slides into intake valve assembly
- Valve assembly threads into pump manifold
Exclusive to all TriTech airless sprayer
Engineered using aerospace grade materials.
High grade aluminium:
- Used for control box, motor cover and heat sink
- Removes heat from critical components
- Opposite to plastic which is an insulator and keeps heat in, polished finish is easy to clean
Steel cut and precision ground gears:
- High efficiency, quieter operation
- Run in synthetic grease
- Positive heat transfer for longer bearing and gear life
Chrome plated heavy walled steel tubing:
- Immensely strong and tough
- Chromium plated for durability
- Used for all TriTech frames
TriTech proprietary carbide blend:
- Used for ball and seat
- Ensures positive shut off
No component in the pump manifold will ever rust
Built Tough To Last For Life.
Motor & Drivetrain Lifetime Warranty:
The motor, motor brushes and drive train are warranted to the original purchaser only under normal use and service against defects in craftsmanship or material for the lifetime of the product.
Wearing Parts Two Year Warranty:
Should the packings, piston or prime valve need replacing within two years of the original purchase this will be carried out by an approved service agent at no cost to the purchaser; this is limited to a one-time change only within the warranty period.
Craftsmanship Four Year Warranty:
Outside of what is listed in the ‘Motor & Drivetrain Lifetime Warranty’ and the ‘Wearing Parts Two Year Warranty’ TriTech airless sprayers are warranted under normal use and service against manufacturing defects for four years from the date of original purchase. This includes the frame, the controller box and associated componentry and all other parts not specifically listed. Tyre failure due to puncture (where applicable) is excluded.
Use to Spray:
- Top Coats
- Wood Preservatives
- Emulsion (Interior & Exterior)
- Most other low-viscosity water or solvent based coatings
Unit ships complete with:
- TriTech T360 Contractor Airless Spray Gun
- TriTech Contractor 517 Airless Spray Tip
- TriTech Contractor Safety Guard
- 1/4” x 15m Textile Braided Airless Paint Spray Hose