When you're just starting out in the world of airless spray painting this Graco entry level machine ticks all the right boxes. It's ideal for residential and occassional intense use. It will handle interior and exterior smooth emulsion paint and pretty much all smooth decorative coatings such as glosses, lacquers, stains and varnishes.
- Compact and Lightweight
- Ideal for residential & small commercial projects
- ProConnect fast pump replacement system
- SmartControl 1.0 pressure control system
- Easy to use
- Supports a 0.021" tip
Ready To Spray
- Delivered complete with FTx -E 4-finger spray gun, RAC X™ spray tip & guard, and a BlueMax™ hose.
- Offset Handle with Comfort Grip
- Unit is balanced away from your body for easy transport.
- Big cup, holds inlet tube, prevents drips during transport
- H.P. Filter Manifold to prevent tip blockages
- Analogue Fluid Pressure Gauge
Pro Connect Endurance™ Pump
- Make the most of ProConnect - Purchase a spare pump section and change out the pump in 1 minute, just 3 simple steps and your back up and running!
- Chromex rod and hardened stainless steel cylinder
- QuickAcces intake valve: requires only the light knock of a hammer to access the intake ball plus easy to clean or clear debris
- Just 14Kg (30.lb)
- Easy to lift and carry
- Welded Steel Frame
- Four-leg design for solid footing
- Rugged leg caps to protect floor
Consistent Pressure ControlDelivers quality spray pattern with minimum fluctuation.
Swivel Inlet Suction HoseEasily swivels to reach buckets or cans.
Unit ships complete with:
- FTX-E 4-finger gun
- Filters (gun & manifold)
- 240794 BlueMax II hose 1/4" x 15m
- RAC X (PAA517 ) tip and guard