When a dry filter spray booth is not suitable because of the nature of the materials to be applied, or due to the requirement to improve the efficiency of the extraction system. Our water wash spray booths provide the perfect solution, utilising the latest nozzle and weir technology to meet improved extraction criteria.
The Hi-Tec water wash spray booth is designed to provide increased overspray capture by means of it's unique high pressure scrubbing action and delivers the perfect solution to these improved extraction requirements.
All our water wash spray booths are supplied as standard with a 1.5m working depth, 2.25m working height, fan, fan starter, pump and pump starter.
Standard water wash booths are of the pump and nozzle type, with flooded rear curtain and have hard faced mechanical pump seals as standard.
The standard fan as specified below is suitable for a vertical run of ducting and the inclusion of one 90° bend. If more than one 90° bend is necessary then the fan may require up-rating.
Overspray is drawn through the water wash plenum where it is scrubbed. This scrubbing action is created by means of high pressure nozzles. The air then passes through a series of baffles to remove the excess water and is then expelled into the atmosphere.
Key features and benefits
- The belt driven axial fan can be fitted on top or at the rear, featuring external motors and integral hatches.
- Top or rear mounted fans.
- Option of flameproof motors.
- Choice of easy to fit low cost filters.
- Supplied with push button starter(s).
- Simple, low cost maintenance.
- Supplied in kit form for assembly on site
- Full on site install service available.
- Complies with current health and safety legislation.
- Low-cost means of providing a safe environment.
- Increased quality of finished work. Makes working conditions healthier and more pleasant for operatives.
- Eliminates extra cleaning, previously caused by overspray.
|Internal Width:||4000 mm|
|Extraction Rate:||6.3 m³/s|
|Ducting Diameter:||710 mm|
|Number of Fans:||1|
|Fan Type:||Belt Driven Axial|
|Voltage:||400v 3 phase|