Box manual unit with OptiSpray application pump
The OptiFlex Pro Spray manual units in combination with OptiSpray AP01 application pump stand for superior application performance over long production periods for manual coatings with frequent color changes and applications that require stable powder outputs.
- Perfect solution for coatings with stable powder output
- Different model versions for all application demands
- With application pump OptiSpray AP01
- Direct powder conveying from the original box
- Ideal for easy and fast color changes
- The slanted vibration floor of the unit and the fluidized suction lance allows a complete emptying of the box
OptiFlex® Pro - Boost your manual coating to a new level!
Power: Maximum coating performance
The newly developed PowerBoost technology of the OptiFlex Pro series offers with the 110 kV the highest powder charging capacity in the powder coating industry while complying with safety regulations. The operator benefits from an outstanding coating performance.
Quality: Best application results
With OptiFlex Pro you coat extremely efficiently and with consistently high quality. The PCC (Precise Charge Control) mode regulates the spray current even in the lowest ampere ranges (0-10 µA) with the highest accuracy. This prevents overcharging of even the most demanding powders such as metallic powder and ensures the highest quality in thick film and multi-layer applications and recess areas.
Control: Master the application!
The new features of OptiFlex Pro also give you a technological edge. The Electrostatic App (E-App) with the integrated line management functions and service features make the coating process transparent and better controllable.