Upgrade Your Standard Diaphragm Pumps to Triton for High-Performance Finishing.
High Quality Finish
Low pulsation output and smooth pump change over deliver a consistent spray pattern.
Quick colour changes and fast material refills save time and money.
Stainless steel or aluminum pump handles a wide variety of fluids.
High-Flow Air Regulators
Supplies up to 35% extra air flow to gun for superior atomization.
Easy-to-use Circulation Valve
Saves material and time during flushing, priming and colour changes.
Low Pulsation Triton™ Pump
Delivers a consistent spray pattern and uniform film thickness.
Heavy-Duty Suction Performance
Sprays a wide variety of material viscosities.
Flexible, Lightweight Air Hose
Reduces operator fatigue.
Longer Pump Life:
- Rugged stainless steel or aluminum construction requires less maintenance than a plastic pump
- Twice the output per stroke
- High output per stroke means less pump wear
Extra Pumping Power:
- 30% more suction power than a standard diaphragm pump to handle higher viscosity materials
Finishing Made Simple:
- Refill and monitor material level while spraying for easier operation
- Complete colour changes in less than 3 minutes for reduced downtime
- Circulation Valve saves time and lowers solvent usage during clean-up and colour changes
Unit ships complete with:
Flexible suction hose, fluid regulator, 7.5m air & fluid hose and Air Spray Compliant Gun.
|Max. working pressure:||7 bar (100 psi)|
|Pump Body:||Stainless Steel|
|Max. Fluid Flow:||32 l/min (8.5 gpm)|