Without proper extraction, or with a poorly designed spray booth, operators will be working in poor conditions, resulting in rapid fatigue and a sub-standard work finish.
At the same time, fumes and pollution will be created, which could be inhaled by the operator and adjacent working colleagues. A properly designed spray booth, which conforms in design to the Health and Safety Spraying of Highly Flammable Liquids criteria, will not only enable your operators to work efficiently, but also remove the problems of environmental pollution from the spray area.
With the availability of the Dry Filter Spray Booth, the sprayer can now meet the Health & Safety Spraying of Highly Flammable Liquids criteria, with a competitively priced dry filter spray booth extracting a minimum of 0.70 m3/sec of air movement.
All Hi-Tec Spray Booths are supplied as standard with a 1.2m working depth, 2.25m working height, fan, fan starter, and with Columbus Industries
high efficiency particle arrestment filter type High Capacity Eurosupra II
fitted as standard.
Other filter types are available on request. All booths are supplied with mechanical protection to the underside of the fan.
The standard fan as specified below is suitable for a vertical run of ducting and the inclusion of one 90° bend. If more than one 90° bend is necessary then the fan may require up-rating.
Note that silencing may be required to attenuate noise levels.
Because most wet paint overspray is sticky, it can be arrested by carrying it on an air stream and then trapping the paint particle within either a pleated paper filter, nylon mesh or expanded paper filter. The air can then pass through the filter and the fumes can be exhausted to atmosphere.
Key features and benefits
- The belt driven axial fan can be fitted on top or at the rear, featuring external motors and integral hatches.
- Top or rear mounted fans.
- Option of flameproof motors.
- Choice of easy to fit low cost filters.
- Supplied with push button starter(s).
- Simple, low cost maintenance.
- Supplied in kit form for assembly on site
- Full on site install service available.
- Complies with current health and safety legislation
- Low-cost means of providing a safe environment.
- Increased quality of finished work. Makes working conditions healthier and more pleasant for operatives.
- Eliminates extra cleaning, previously caused by overspray.
|Internal Width:||7000 mm|
|Extraction Rate:||10.5 m³/s|
|Ducting Diameter:||710 mm|
|Number of Fans:||2|
|Motor Size:||3.0 kW|
|Voltage:||400v 3 phase|