Key features and benefits
- Light weight and flexible - over 10% lighter weight than the original BlueMax hose, increased hose flexibility improves usability while spraying under pressure.
- Highest safety standards - conductive core meets the highest wold-wide safety standards unlike competitive ground wire hose designs.
- Minimal hose coil memory - superior flexibility and reduced coil memory provides ease of use during coiling and uncoiling.
- Corrosion resistant - yellow zinc plated spring guards are more corrosion resistant.
- Available in a wide variety of lengths and diameters.
Optimise Flow And Pressure
When extending your hose length (over 15 m), it is always recommended to increase your hose diameter. Larger ID reduces friction. At least for half the distance on standard applications, and the complete distance when the materials are thick. Using this general rule will maintain good performance at the gun.
|Max.Working Pressure:||227 bar, 3300psi|
|Spring Guard:||Both ends|
|Length:||15 Metres, 50ft|
|Braiding:|| 1 x Textile Fabric|