It's the low cost solution from DeVilbiss!
The DeVilbiss FLG-5 is suitable for most routine spray jobs in the workshop and can also be used by DIY enthusiasts. This budget range of air spray gun is available as spray gun kits in Suction and Gravity versions and there is a Pressure gun option for the larger areas requiring fast coverage without the added down time of re-filling small cups.
Key features and benefits
- Low cost spray guns for use with a wide range of general industrial paints and materials
- FLG-5 employ DeVilbiss Trans-Tech® atomisation for paint saving efficiency, superb finishes plus compliance with EPA legislation
- Ultra lightweight, strong, cast aluminium gun body
- Ergonomically shaped gun handle for balance, grip and comfort
- 600cc paint cup capacity.
- Precision engineered brass air cap and stainless steel fluid tips and needles for long service life
|Air Consumption:||277 l/min (9.8 cfm)|
|Max. Pressure:||2 bar (29 psi)|
|Typical Fluid Flow:||up to 300 ml|