Our bench level spray booth operates under the same principle as the full size booth but with a work surface at a convenient height to allow the painting of small components.
All of our bench type spray booths are 2.0m high, 1.0m deep and are supplied with a fan and Columbus Industries
high efficiency particle arrestment filter type High Capacity Eurosupra II
fitted as standard. Other filter types are available on request, such as sloping.
All booths are supplied with mechanical protection to the underside of the fan.
The standard fan is suitable for a vertical run of ducting and the inclusion of one 90° bend. If more than one 90° bend is necessary then the fan may require up-rating.
The bench can be fixed at a height to suit the operator and a variety of work depths are available with either a vertical or angled filter.
Because most wet paint overspray is sticky, it can be arrested by carrying it on an air stream and then trapping the paint particle within either a pleated paper filter, nylon mesh or expanded paper filter. The air can then pass through the filter and the fumes can be exhausted to atmosphere.
Key features and benefits
- The belt driven axial fan can be fitted on top or at the rear, featuring external motors and integral hatches.
- Top or rear mounted fans.
- Option of flameproof motors.
- Choice of easy to fit low cost filters.
- Supplied with push button starter(s).
- Simple, low cost maintenance.
- Supplied in kit form; simple to assemble
- Full on site install service available.
- Complies with current health and safety legislation
- Low-cost means of providing a safe environment.
- Increased quality of finished work. Makes working conditions healthier and more pleasant for operatives.
- Eliminates extra cleaning, previously caused by overspray.
|Internal Width:||1500 mm|
|Extraction Rate:||1.06 m³/s|
|Ducting Diameter:||450 mm|
|Number of Fans:||1|
|Motor Size:||1.1 kW|
|Voltage:||400v 3 phase|