The all new Binks AA4400M air assisted airless spray gun has been designed with the operator and environment in mind.
This new gun will handle the toughest spray jobs in all industrial markets whilst providing the best fit, feel and the comfort operators demand. The spray gun is available with either HVLP or Trans-Tech© air caps operating at lower fluid and air pressures than competitors to achieve an exceptionally fine finish with superior paint savings and lower energy consumption.
This very versatile hand gun is ideal for spraying wooden products, furniture, heavy plant, commercial vehicle chassis, agricultural machinery, aircraft etc. Operator fatigue and the risk of RSi are considerably reduced due to the light weight, light trigger pull and gun styling.
Spray fan pattern is adjustable on the gun
- Unique Trans-Tech or HVLP air caps provide a "Softer fine spray" for superior finish quality and higher transfer efficiency than competitors
- Lightweight and Operator friendly design with lighter trigger pull tension
- Easy to remove “in-line” needle assembly for quick maintenance
- Adjustable needle packing and “balanced” air valve design
- Solid forged gun body for maximum durability and longer life
- Stainless steel fluid passages with tungsten carbide seats
- Gun handles Solvent and Waterborne coatings as standard
- Standard flat tip AND Twist tip cleaner available with a wide range of tips from .007” (0.18mm) to .035” (0.89mm)
Adjustable Spray Pattern
Fine, uniform atomisation can be adjusted up to 40% to reduce overspray and waste.
- Easy to remove "IN-LINE" needle reduces repair time
- One tool trigger removal speeds up assembly and disassembly
- Adjustable needle packing can be tightened without disassembly
- HVLP or Trans-Tech atomisation technologies provide a wider choice of spray options
- Unique Twist Tip option quickly and easily removes blockages.
3 different tip options available:
- Flat Tip
Premium tips for a uniform spray pattern
- Fine Finish Tip
Pre-orifice for best particle distribution and finish
- Twist Tip
Reduces downtime caused by tip blockages
This gun does not include a tip, which must be purchased separately.
|Max. Fluid Pressure:||303 bar (4400 psi)|
|Max Air Pressure:||6.8 bar (100 psi)|
|Gun Weight:||490 gram|
|Fluid Passageways:||Stainless Steel|