The Q-Tech Gravity Feed Spray Gun is ideal for the modern, professional painter & decorator.
The QTech HVLP Gravity Feed Spray Gun features an exclusive side-mounted pattern control knob to adjust the size of the fan. This knob allows you to switch from a small to large spray pattern, or anywhere in between. Unlike HVLP turbine spray guns with the front collar adjustment, the pattern control knob offers full incremental fan size throughout the whole range. The fan pattern is adjustable from 25mm to 380mm from a distance of 200mm. Smaller than 25mm is achieved by moving closer to the object to be sprayed. In a nutshell, this gun is completely 100% controllable!
- Non-bleed design, air only passes through when trigger is pulled
- Side mounted spray pattern control knob allows continuous easy adjustment
- Centre mounted 600cc nylon gravity cup
- A stay-cool nylon handle (fitted over a metal tube)
- Stainless steel fluid passages and external needle packing adjustment
- Metal fluid knob and collar, stainless steel internal components
- Rear rotating nipple for pressure tubes, easier use for the left-handed
- 1.5mm Nozzle
- 600cc nylon gravity cup
- Push-fit fitting, compatible with numerous other HVLP turbines.