Part of Graco's Residential Range of Sprayers for Professional Painting Contractors.
- Surely, the best value for the weight
- Graco ‘big’ technologies in a ‘mini’ size
- Sprays perfectly most interior paints
Heavy Duty Legs / Cart
- Chromed - Easy to clean. Rust and corrosion proof. 100% solvents compatible.
- Welded - No screws used. Cart remains steardy.
- Cord wrap - Convenience and easy manipulation.
- ProConnect pump removal on the job with only a hammer, takes just 60 seconds!
- Wing nut: QuickAccess™ to inlet ball for clearing using a hammer.
- Packing nut: Allows for one tightening when packings start leaking. Finish the job instead of having to stop for repair. No downtime.
- Vertical immersion: Designed to remain vertical inside the bucket. No manipulation. Paint pumps all the way to the bottom of the bucket.
- HandTight™ connection: Easy access to the inlet ball for clearing. On the job, without tools and in seconds.
- Digital display - Easy read even in the sun.
- Menus provide: Actual working pressure, Litre counter, Error codes (self-diagnosis system)
- 1 second learning time - Instantaneous response time. Allows the unit to hold nearly 30 bar extra working pressure, giving a better finish, atomizes thicker paints perfectly and supports longer hose lengths
- Smart pressure - Adjusts itself to maintain even pressure even as tip wears giving a constant finish.
Offset Handle with comfort grip
Unit is balanced away from your body for easy transport.
> Secure location. Prevents paint dripping after use.
Removes without tools for easy daily maintenance.
Easy Out Filter
Filters paint from the inside out. Filter screen will not pack out in housing.
Unit ships complete with:
- Contractor gun
- Filters (gun + manifold)
- 240794 BlueMax II hose 1/4" x 15m
- RAC X (PAA517) tip and guard
- ProGuard+ voltage protection