APX All-in-One Plaster Sprayers for the true Professional
With the new APX™ 5200, APX™ 6200 and APX™ 8200 contractors can plaster more square meters in one day. The units work at a higher pressure compared to competitive technologies, resulting in up to 50% more material output, even when using the same tip size.
Because of its all-in-one design it's easy to move it around on the job site. The APX is typically smaller in size and has a compact and light design. More compact and lighter than any other plaster machine. And both the hopper and pump can be removed in an instant for even easier transport.
- Conveying even the thickest materials to the pump: the optional VIBRA-FLO™ vibration system shakes and conveys material to the pump inlet. Works with both premixed and powder finishing materials!
- Save material & costs: the optional adjustable Bag Roller completely empties bags with no waste or mess and is adjustable to fit any bag length
- Reduced pulsation: the X-FLO™ Hose with Super-Flex™ Whip Hose reduces pulsation for a better finish to scale down hand finishing and is easy to clean
- More time: no need to mix or thin materials anymore
- Dedicated for plaster wall smoothing and finishing, for the true professional
- Pumps the heaviest materials with optimal output and without fluctuations
- All-in-one design, easy to move around on your job site