Discover the industry’s first cordless battery-powered loading pump for drywall finishing. Designed to fill not only all your manual tools but also all of your automatic taping and finishing tools. PowerFill totally eliminates the need to manually pump. Perfect for periodical residential and remodelling jobs.
Never hand pump again. Single-button pumping eliminates the fatigue and injury associated with manual pumping. It pumps up to 13lpm (3.5gpm) at a consistent speed, all-day, and up to 200 litres (55 gallons) on a single battery charge for all-day filling of all drywall tools.
Ergnonomic Hi-Rise fill tube:
- Allows you to stand upright while filling tools, protecting your back while eliminating fatigue.
- The tube rotates to position the outlet where you want, including above the bucket to save space and contain any drips.
- It includes filler attachments for angle and flat boxes.
Easy to operate and precise filling:
- One button pumping totally eliminates fatigue and injury.
- SmartControl Pro has Precision-Fill technology for automatic refilling of tools to your preset level.
- The brushless DC motor with ProControl flow adjustment lets you work at any speed with total control of the output material.
- Choose hands-free Continuous Run mode for bulk material transfer or self-cleaning.
Durable Powerstroke pump:
- Pumps up to 13lpm (3.5gpm) at a consistent speed every day.
- Tool-less pump cylinder, inlet and filter removal for quick access and cleaning.
- The Powerstroke pump is made of anodized aluminium and stainless steel and is virtually maintenance-free.
Portable with a removable powerhead:
- Within seconds and without tools, you can remove the powerhead from the pump for storage or easy cleaning thanks to the ProConnect fitting.
- PowerFill is suitable for right or left-handed operation.
Battery-powered by DeWalt:
- It comes with a lightweight 18V MAX lithium-ion DEWALT battery with an only 35 minutes charge time.
- It pumps up to 200 litres (55 gallons) per charge for all-day use.
Adjustable stabilizer leg:
- No tools needed to adjust to fit most buckets and containers.
- The oversized foot bracket and stabilizer arm keep the pump in place on a bucket.
- It converts to a right or left-sided pump outlet in minutes.