3M Protective Coverall 4532+: Ultimate protection, comfort, and versatility.
3M Protective Coverall 4532+ has a unique specialist material treatment which offers enhanced liquid hold out with added oil and alcohol repellency. Certified to Type 5 for hazardous particles and Type 6 for limited chemical splash it offers the soft super breathable comfort of an SSMMS with the improved liquid performance normally associated with a laminate.
Use 3M Protective Coverall 4532+ for protection against limited chemical splashes, liquids, and toxic dusts, including nuclear particles. It meets a variety of standards for chemical protective clothing including EN 1149 Antistatic protection, EN 1073-2 Nuclear particulate resistance, EN ISO 13688, Type 6 Liquid Splash EN 13034 and Type 5 Dust EN ISO 13982-1. You can identify it easily with the light blue triangle in the blue suit which is made of the same 52gsm SSMMS as the rest. This coverall includes a specialist treatment of the material only which offers an enhanced liquid repellency with increased oil and alcohol performance. The 3M protective coverall 4532+ is soft and breathable yet robust and strong weighing in at 52gsm. It's made with SSMMS which is a layer of spunbond on the inner and a double layer on the outer and 2 layers of meltblown material in the middle. The Spunbond acts as the smooth strength and splash protection, while the Meltblown layers provide an intricate multilayered web of microfibres that filter out dry particulates. Soft, breathable and very lightweight, the non-woven material allows for easier release of body heat and moisture, giving extended comfort wear for increased productivity in the workplace.
- Unique liquid repellency with oil and alcohol resistance material treatment.
- Soft and strong multi-layered 52gsm SSMMS for strong performance.
- Made from super breathable SSMMS non-woven for effective release of body heat and moisture and reduced heat stress.
- 3 panel hood, reinforced triangular gusset panel, 2-way zip and storm flap with sealable tape, elasticated back and ankles to better freedom of movement.
- Anti-static coating EN 1149-5 reduces static discharge and the risk of sparks.
- EN 1073-2 nuclear particulate hold out.
- Knitted cuffs and elastic waist and ankles for a better fit and freedom of movement.