The Anest Iwata 2100 Air fed mask has been developed with the operator in mind. The mask is functional, stylish, comfortable and lightweight with a new upward air flow for operator comfort and to protect the user from 2 pack paints. This balances the positive pressure, and also helps against irritation of the eyes when the mask is used for long periods.
Certified as class 3 which is required for 2 pack paints, the masks requires a visible or audible warning for this certification.
- Upward air flow, means less irritation to eyes, when used for long periods.
- Visual flow indicator
- Made from one complete pipe, this means no joints.
- Floating headband adjustment for maximum comfort.
- Comfort sweatband.
- Easily adjustable headband ratchet.
- Wide vision visor
- Cartridge type vision cassette.
- Replaceable visor cover.
- Low noise air diffuser.
- Air filter regulator mounted on pliable bracket that moulds to the body.
- Carbon filter
|Protection:||Impact to EN166-F, Optical to Class 1|
|Carbon Filter Life:||3 months|
|Supply Pressure:||5.0 bar (72psi)|
|Air Flow Rate||141L/min (5CFM)|
|Approvals:||Conforms to EN1835:1999. Class LDH 3 air fed system.|